Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 2: Oh what a night!

So, I woke up around 2am starving!  Trucked it out the the kitchen and ate some string cheese with my eyes closed.. so very tired!!  It was hard to get going this morning and had a rough day at work.  Like I said, I am a nanny for a 19 month old (and a 1 1/2 month old) and she was a handful today!!  Testing our boundaries is what I think the experts call it.  Tomorrow calls for twice the coffee and more snacks!!  I am glad to be home, but have no idea what to make for dinner.  Something easy.. cheap.. chicken salad it is!!  I think I will make some sort of veggie, too.  As far as the diet goes, I am doing well.  No cheats, though it is only day 2.  I am still hungry most of the time and I have a little headache and am very crabby today!!  I am just going to lay low and watch some tv tonight.  I will be in my pajamas by 7:00 :)  Watch out!  I am wild!!

B:  2 hard boild eggs w. mayo, coffee w. HWC.
L:  Leftover parm chicken legs and cauliflower w. cheese sauce, green olives, Coke Zero.
D:  Chicken salad, veggies of some sort, Diet Dr. Pepper.

I must start drinking water!!  I have never been a huge fan of the stuff, but someone once said "What do you hate more?  Being fat or drinking water?".  Do I even have to answer that?  Chug-a-lug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment