Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 4: It's Friday.. I'm in Love!!

What a marvelous day!!  Friday is fabulous :)  Today I feel good!  I was a little sluggish this morning, but once I had my eggs and bacon I was good to go!!  On top of that I saw the Jimmy Moore listed my little blog on his site today.  How exciting!!  I am new at this blogging thing.  I never expected any visitors.  It was basically a way for me to keep a log of my meals and how I am feeling, but that is super awesome!  Tonight we were invited to a friend's house for dinner.  They were very sweet and had lots of low carb options and we filled our tummies.  It was a wonderful evening and the perfect end to a hectic week.

B:  1 hard boiled egg, bacon, coffee w. hwc
L:  Buritto bowl w. chicken, peppers, onion, sour cream and cheese, Iced coffee
D:  2 brats, salad, olives, pickles, 2 Mich Ultras :)

I can't wait for my bacon and eggs in the morning!!  My mouth is already watering.  Ahh.. the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment