Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 10: Hey Mambo! Mambo Italiano!

Today was.. well.. not the best.   I take care of two little ones during the day and the 19 month old is so jealous of the 1 1/2 month old.  She is having such a hard time adjusting to the fact that I can't devote all of my attention to her and it is breaking my heart.  Today there were two time-outs.. and I have never had to give her any time-outs before!  Yes, it was only for one minute a piece, but I think I had a harder time with it than she did :(  Anywho, I usually hate to leave when Daddy comes home, but today it was a welcome break!  Plus, I forgot to pack my lunch so I was starving by the time I got home!  They don't keep any low carb friendly items.  They are all organic, but lots of fruit, cereal, rice, noodles, etc..  I did have one VERY NICE surprise tonight!  My sweetie brought home a low carb Italian feast for us!!  Carrabba's. YUM!  See the juicy details below :)

B:  2 fried eggs, 2 sausage patties, coffee w. hwc
No lunch
D:  Chicken Bryan (grilled chicken breast w. goat cheese, sun dried tomato, lemon butter sauce), Caesar salad, and zucchini!  Oh yes :)

Tomorrow is a new day!!  Hopefully the babies are in a wonderful mood for our fun Friday together!

No comments:

Post a Comment