Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 6: Banana Pancakes? None for me, thanks!

Sundays were always a great day for pancakes in our house.  I like mine with chocolate chips :)  Not anymore!!  At least not until I can use some almond meal to make a flapjack with some sugarfree chips.  Sunday we started the day with some yummy eggs and bacon.  My cravings were out of control and I stood in front of the pantry for several minutes until my fiancee offered to go buy me some sugarfree jello before I lost control!!  I ended up eating a 1/2 cup of vanilla carbsmart and some peanut butter.  Hmph.  I won't beat myself up since I know it is better than caving in and ordering a pizza or eating a king size Snickers.  Anyway, I did a lot of lounging around and did many loads of laundry.. still feeling energetic!!  I found a great way to make hamburgers and they were so yummy!!  I used about 1 1/2 teaspoons of dry italian dressing packet mixed with one pound of ground beef.  We bought part of a grass fed cow this year and the meat is so delicous on it's own, but this really added a lot of flavor!  I cooked them in a skillet since our grill needs cleaned so badly (I have energy, but not that much energy)!

B:  4 scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee w. hwc
L:  2 cheeseburgers w. bacon and mayo, green beans with butter
We ate lunch late so no dinner today!
S:  1/2 c vanilla carbsmart, 1 T peanut butter

Another day down.. how many more till I reach my goal?  I'm hoping to lose at least 50 pounds by October :)  Our wedding!!  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment