Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 15: 279.6 :(

So, I gained .2 this week.  I knew I wouldn't have a big loss since I lost so much my first week.. and after my cheating on Saturday night I was positive I might have a gain.  Plus I got my "monthly bill" from mother nature.  All around it has been a rough week so far.  Still fighting this cold and today I took the day off from work.  Do you feel extremely guilty when calling off sick?  I always have.  I could be on my death bed and still feel terrible about calling off.  It made it worse when I called to tell the family I was sick and the mother says "I'm sick, too".  What do you say to that?  Maybe "OK, let me come into work and we can both be sick together with your two children" would have been an appropriate response?  Who knows.  Yes, I am crabby today.. and I want to curl up in a ball and eat brownies and pizza and cry.  Don't worry!  I won't!  I haven't eaten yet today and have no idea what is on the menu, so I will update this a little later.

B:  Coffee w. hwc, 2 sausage patties
L:  broccoli salad, water
D:  pot roast, green beans, salad w. blue cheese dressing, sugar free fruit punch

I am feeling a little better after a two hour nap and a nice dinner that my sweetie picked up for us from Bob Evans:)  Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment