Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 13: Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful day with family today!!  My brother-in-law and his wife are also living a low carb life, so we had lots of good food to choose from today.  He has lost 40 pounds and she has lost 26 pounds.  They look great and I am so proud of them!  I hope I can have results like that soon!!  Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there!  Oh, and I am back on the wagon from my mistep on Saturday :)  I can't let myself get too down about it or I will give up and go back to my carb filled and crabby existence!!  Keep on truckin'!

B:  2 1/2 LC pancakes, coffee w. hwc
L:  Roast beef, american & swiss cheese, 2 deviled eggs, salad w. blue cheese
D:  undecided!! 

Ugh.  Tomorrow is Monday :(  Great food might make for a great day!  I had better get my menu planned for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment